12 funny things you can do with Siri
Do you also use Siri much too less, as I unfortunately do? So here, as a reminder, 12 funny things you can do with Siri. Ok, not sooo funny but try to use Siri more!
- Ask for a reminder (Remind me to call Tim when I get to the office)
- Ask to send a text (Tell Philip I’m late)
- Ask for the weather (Do I need an umbrella?)
- Ask for information (Where’s the best sushi?)
- Ask to set a meeting (Meet Michelle for dinner at 7 pm)
- Ask to send an email (Email Kim: I have to cancel our lunch today.)
- Ask for a number (Look up Greg’s number)
- Ask to set an alarm (Set an alarm for 7 am)
- Ask for directions (Where’s the nearest pub?)
- Ask about your stocks (How’s Apple stock?)
- Ask to set the timer (Set the timer for 5 minutes)
- Ask Siri about Siri (What can you do, Siri?)
You can also use Siri for dictation. Simply say something and it will get that into text for you.